The 20S is a state-of-the-art motorcycle and powersports Bluetooth communication system created to perform beyond expectations, with the reliability, performance, and quality you’ve come to expect from Sena. Stay together, stay safe, stay connected-and enjoy the ride more, with Sena.
At the heart of the 20S beats Sena’s unique dual-module architecture; the industry’s most advanced science operates at higher and faster capacities, so you can now run multiple applications at the same time, seamlessly. Experience each audio function simultaneously and on demand.
Sena 20S Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. No longer do users have to deal with the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices. Now audio features won’t interrupt each other but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience. Enrich your ride with interweaving audio sources!
There’s a time to go solo, and there’s a time to ride together. The Sena 20S bike-to-bike intercom system is performance-driven technology with the features and versatility that set it apart from other devices on the market today.
Communicate with up to 8 riders at a distance up to 1.2 miles (2 km) apart, reliably and clearly in HD. The 20S also features group management capability so you can distinguish and designate users by group. The 20S is universal so it can be used with all Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth headsets on the market.
The Sena smartphone app allows you to configure the device settings, which include a group of intercom friends, and allows you to view a quick start guide. Simply pair your phone with your 20S headset, run the Sena smartphone app and you can configure its settings directly from your smartphone.
The 20S supports Bluetooth audio recording for the Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for GoPro® and the Prism Bluetooth Action Camera. This allows multiple individuals the ability to include their voice commentary, and supports HD quality intercom recording.
Prepare to be amazed. The 20S delivers HD quality audio that’s clear, precise, and comfortable in every condition. The integrated audio booster provides optimum sound levels in noisy environments and with its advanced audio engineering you’ll notice increased sound improvements on all levels.
To get started, setting up and pairing your 20S is incredibly easy, thanks to Sena’s motion sensor technology. Pair your Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the 20S. Simple and reliable connectivity.
Once you’re on the road, complete control of the 20S can be done through hands-free voice commands. Intuitive, intelligent, and smart technology ensures safe, controlled riding as you seamlessly move through music, phone, and intercom features. Improving technology by keeping things simple. That’s the Sena advantage.
With a new body design, the speakers and earbuds are included in an all-in-one clamp. Two audio ports are also available for both speakers and earphones. Users can incorporate custom-mold earphones without removing the speakers’ cable.
Also available is a dual microphone, one inside the helmet for intercom function and the other on the clamp for listening to environmental sounds without taking off the helmet. The dual microphone expands the use for the riders and continues to enhance their experience.
As we advance in Bluetooth technology, you do, too. Once you register your Sena 20S, we’ll keep you up to date with improvements and advancements, allowing you to instantly download and upgrade your unit for free. Plus, download the iPhone and Android app to let you set up and control the 20S quickly and easily (coming soon). The 20S is also your wireless audio recording partner to both the Prism Bluetooth Action Camera as well as the Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for GoPro®. Recording wireless HD audio to your video has never been this advanced or sounded this good.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Industry first dual Bluetooth module communication system
- Audio Multitasking advanced audio management of intercom, phone, music and FM radio
- Advanced wind noise cancellation
- Versatile bike-to-bike conference intercom
- Intercom working distance up to 2km (1.5 miles) in open terrain
- Universal intercom - intercom with other brand headsets
- Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function
- All-in-one helmet clamp kit
- HD crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Quick Bluetooth Pairing
- Intuitive voice prompts and commands
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Bluetooth protocol support: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP
- Remote control support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind - thanks to the two-year warranty
Bluetooth 4.0 and Dual Bluetooth:
- The 20S is the industry’s first dual module Bluetooth communication system as well as the industry’s first Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Dual Bluetooth modules allow for increased flexibility of functions, performance, and reliability
- Users can take advantage of simultaneous communication by running multiple applications (music, GPS, mobile phone, intercom) and seamlessly switching back and forth as needed
- Audio multitasking is a new feature that replaces the previous interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices
- The audio multitasking function creates the most close-to-natural audio sound while running multiple audio functions simultaneously and intelligently
- HD quality voice allows for communication with up to eight companions over a a distance up to 2.4 km or 1.5 miles
- Intercom group management enables users to manage intercom participants by group
- The intercom is “universal” allowing it to function seamlessly with Sena Bluetooth communication devices as well as other Bluetooth communication headsets in the market (with future firmware upgrades)
- Advanced Noise Cancellation technology efficiently suppresses the wind noise from motorcycle riding without distorting original voice during intercom conversation
- Intuitive voice commands have been built into the 20S to ensure riders can maintain hands free control while riding
- Voice commands allow riders to operate functions such as intercom connections, mobile phone calls, music playback control and more
- Motion sensor feature allows the pairing of Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the units
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows users an instant setup process by dramatically decreasing the pairing time required for the phone and intercom