NOTE: SINGLE REFERS TO ONE (1) COMMUNICATION SYSTEM, DUAL REFERS TO TWO (2) COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS IN ONE BOX.
Group riding has never been so exciting. The scala rider® PACKTALK™ introduces groundbreaking DMC™ (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) technology to redefine your riding experience. This new innovative technology introduces the 3rd generation of communication systems for riders, enabling your large rider groups to maintain constant connectivity through a virtual network that is both spontaneous and fluid. Each rider can randomly join, leave and re-join the others without compromising the conversation of the entire group. There is no equivalent in the entire motorcycle communication industry.
The PACKTALK incorporates DMC and Bluetooth® technologies to complement each other. The auto-adaptive nature of Cardo's DMC technology constantly forms and re-assembles itself to ensure that communication among a group of riders remains uninterrupted, irrespective of the ever-changing environment. The complimentary Bluetooth mode gives you the freedom to conduct mobile calls, receive navigation instructions, listen to music (via A2DP or the built in FM radio) and connect via intercom with other Bluetooth communication systems. The PACKTALK is the world’s only system with dual communication technologies on board.
With the Cardo SmartSet app and its remote control feature, you may opt to use your smartphone or tablet to control your PACKTALK. Make intercom and phone calls, play music and radio, plus customize the settings - all from your Android or iOS mobile devices.
Group Communication – as it was always meant to be.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth Intercom modes:
- Conference Mode
- Toggling between 9 riders
- Communication range (line of site)
- Up to 1 mile/1.6 Km unit-to-unit
- Up to 5 miles/8 Km multi-hop
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation (winter gloves tested)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Superb audio quality with high-definition replaceable 3.5mm speakers
- Up to 13 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
- Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Multilingual operation and spoken status announcements
- High quality A2DP steaming
- FM radio with RDS and six station built-in presets
- Waterproof & dustproof (IP67)
- DMC-Dynamic Meshwork Communication (patent pending) technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh
- Seamless group communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Voice-control for mobile and intercom calls
- Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and/or intercom partners
- Customizable Hot-Dial number
- GPS instructions, FM radio, MP3 music continues in background during intercom calls
- Rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music via A2DP
- Best-in-class noise-cancellation algorithms
- Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise
- Cardo Community platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (range dependent on riding environment)
- Cardo SmartSet App Compatible
The scala rider PACKTALK introduces ground-breaking DMC™ technology for dynamic group riding, enabling 10 riders to connect at a range of up to 3 miles / 5 km. This, in addition to Bluetooth connectivity with mobile phones, GPS, music, FM radio and other Bluetooth communication systems.
scala rider PA...The scala rider PACKTALK introduces ground-breaking DMC™ techn...